VERSAFIBE™ 1490 dietary fiber – 06400400
Replace white flour and deliver dietary fiber
You can help consumers find the higher-fiber products they seek and enjoy fiber’s health benefits with VERSAFIBE™ dietary fiber, a food grade modified resistant potato starch. This insoluble dietary fiber won’t impact the taste, texture or color of your products. So you can provide a great eating experience in places, including:
- Baked goods and snacks
- Cereals and breakfast cookies
- Pastas and frozen meals
- Cookies and bars
- Pretzels and tortillas
- Bakery dry mixes
- Low FODMAP diets*
Feature new label claims and reduced calories
Your products can stand out in the marketplace with claims like “good source of fiber” or “excellent source of fiber” as well as “gluten-free.” With VERSAFIBE™ 1490 dietary fiber, you can also promote “not sourced from grain” on your labels. And health-conscious consumers will appreciate potential calorie reduction.
- Potato-based type 4 resistant starch
- Certified Low FODMAP fiber by Monash University
- Recognized as a dietary fiber by the FDA
- High total dietary fiber: min 85% d.b
- Improves texture of crackers, cereals, pastas and snacks
- Affordable and easy to use
- White flour substitute
- Low water-holding capacity similar to that of wheat flour
- Process tolerant and easy to handle
- No or minimal impact to sensory experience
*Only products that have formally applied to Monash University’s Low FODMAP certification program may claim to be Monash Low FODMAP certified. The application process to Monash University includes undergoing lab analysis to confirm FODMAP compliance. Monash University Low FODMAP Certified Trademarks are used under license in the United States by Ingredion Incorporated.
||Batch Code||99 KB|
||GFSI Certificate||355 KB|
||GFSI Certificate||249 KB|
||Gluten Statement||70 KB|
||Ingredient Statement||32 KB|
||Label Images||237 KB|
||Technical Specification||269 KB|
||Technical Specification (French)||88 KB|
If you can't find the document you need, please contact the team.
No documents available.