Make animals healthy and owners happy
Today’s pet owners are passionate about supporting the health and happiness of their four-legged friends. In fact, according to a recent study, more than half of U.S. consumers indicate that they are as concerned about the health/well-being of their pets as they are with that of their family.*
With consumer demand becoming increasingly dynamic and the “humanization of pets” propelling innovation, you have a lot to consider—from functionality and health benefits to the research behind ingredients, sustainability and sourcing considerations, and more.
Additionally, owners of cattle, swine, poultry and aquaculture farms are looking to ensure livestock health, minimizing distress and maintaining or increasing animal production. Work with us to formulate next-generation feed, food and treats to satisfy ever-more discerning pet and livestock owners.
Pet/Companion animal foods
Make pets and their owners happy with on-trend pet foods that combine high quality with nutritional value and clean labels. With our ingredient solutions and innovation expertise, you can answer demand for digestive and immune health benefits, grain-free solutions, and products made with simple and non-GMO ingredients. When you work with us, you can:
- Take advantage of a wide range of binding and texture ingredients, including tapioca and potato starches and pulse flours
- Deliver digestive and immune health benefits with FORTIFEED® prebiotic soluble fiber
- Increase chewability with our advanced gum systems and custom blends that bind moisture, stabilize meat structure and thicken your formulations
- Improve functionality, reduce breakage and improve the appearance of your end products
- Deliver clean label declarations, from pure and simple ingredients to non-GMO and organic
- Differentiate with grain-free, gluten-free and made-in-the-USA claims
- Develop allergen-free products with non-allergenic starch systems
- Use our potato-based resistant starch to reduce the calories in treats and chews while maintaining appeal to pets
Look to us to help you create food and treats that will win approval from pets and pet parents who care for them. Innovate with us.
Consumption animal feed
“Do the little things well” is a basic mantra while raising livestock. Vital management of the smallest areas of your business can reap big rewards. Reducing animal stress, improving nutrient absorption and lowering feed costs can offset many inherent productivity and profitability risks.
Try our ingredient and feed solutions, ranging from prebiotic fibers, starches and pulse flours to food-grade polyols (to replace biodiesel-based glycerin) and corn gluten meal. Tap into our expertise to help you navigate market volatility and meet your production goals.
- FORTIFEED® prebiotic fiber
- Pulse flours
- Corn gluten meal
- Corn gluten feed
- Corn germ meal
- Food-grade polyols
*Mintel Global Pet Food Packaging Report