Develop beverages with rich foams and froth for memorable drinking experiences
Your consumers want indulgent, lasting foam in their soft drinks, beers and slushies—without chemical-sounding ingredients on the labels. You can replace often-costly propylene glycol alginates (PGAs) or hydrocolloids with naturally sourced FOAMATION™ foaming agents and achieve superior stability—the key to thick, rich foam.
Know your Y’s and Q’s
Two FOAMATION foaming agents and blends are currently available to meet your formulation needs:
- FOAMATION Y foaming agent is made from yucca extract from the Mohave yucca plant. It is ideal for use in improving mouthfeel in frozen carbonated beverages.
- FOAMATION Q foaming agent is made from quillaja extract from the Chilean soapbark tree. It is perfect to add foam and froth in a variety of foods and beverages.
Benefits of FOAMATION foaming agents:
- Create fun new beverage experiences with long-lasting thick foams and froths
- Save money by increasing the overrun (air entrapment) of your frozen carbonated beverage or ice cream
- Replace often-costly chemical-sounding stabilizers such as propylene glycol alginates (PGAs) or gelatin
- Consistent, sustainable and reliable supply of high-quality foaming ingredients
- Deliver a good story to your consumers by using sustainable, naturally sourced foaming ingredients
- Rich, thick foam that will improve the look and appeal of your favorite favorite frozen coffee beverage, and the frothy lacing of your beer products
- In frozen carbonated beverages and ice cream, reduce calories and cost by increasing overrun